Back to Search Results
Team Leader - Fixed Schedules, Night Shift - Starts at 28k
Open to Work From Home
The Virtual Hub Philippines
Established in 2017
8th Floor, I1 Building, Jose Maria del Mar Street, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 23, 2021
Job ID: 383805
Our Team Leaders (also known as Results Coaches of The Virtual Hub) manage diverse teams of Virtual Assistants who work with different clients on different accounts IN A NON-CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT. Each VA's needs are different from the other, so we are looking for a Leader who is able to adapt to a very dynamic working environment and is willing to work on ensuring each VA on their team is successful and supported.
- Work From Home Setup during COVID
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Competitive Salary Provided for Relevant Experience
- Above average salary increases based on performance
WHAT WE OFFER:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on previous experience ranging from Php28,000 to Php30,000
- Government-mandated and company-mandated benefits
- FIXED WEEKENDS OFF -- Enjoy your weekends with friends and family!
- FIVE MAJOR HOLIDAYS OFF: Christmas, Boxing Day (December 26), New Year’s Day, Maundy Thursday, and Good Friday
- HMO upon signing the probationary contract
- Annual Salary Performance Review
- Accessible Work Location
- Work-life balance
- A stable, long-term job, not client dependent - enjoy regular employment with us!
- A fun working environment
- A great collaborative and supportive company culture
- A ‘Pod’ of you, a Results Coach & Client Success Manager to deliver Rockstar results to our clients.
- An internal Helpdesk to provide support and assistance on your tasks
- A Heart Partner - just for you and your personal employee journey with us.
WHAT OUR SUCCESS COACHES DO:
- Communicate and work with our clients - owners of small- to medium-scale businesses based abroad
- Communicate and work with your team and 'POD' to deliver results for clients
- Manage and lead a team of Virtual Assistants, each of whom handles one or two unique customer accounts
- Work closely and collaborate with local and foreign members of the management/operations team
- Communicate concerns of team members to the management
- Advocate for team members and foster a collaborative, safe, and non-toxic working environment
- Implement The Virtual Hub's policies
- Provide encouragement and motivation to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Monitor each team member's performance and develop and implement strategies to address or avoid individual performance issues
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TEAM PLAYERS WITH:
- Initiative and charisma
- Solid leadership and coaching skills
- At least 3 years' worth of experience in managing a group or teams of people
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Technical know-how and a willingness to adapt to different kinds of situations and people
- Excellent communication skills in the English language
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to make quick and smart decisions under pressure
WHO WE ARE:
We are one of the fastest-growing VA companies in Cebu and we run 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday. Our in-house trained team of Virtual Assistants specialize in the creative and administrative sides of digital marketing to assist our clients as they scale their businesses.
Our clients need to free up their time and increase their productivity so The Virtual Hub team is committed to collaborating with them to make this happen. Our clients are mainly located in Australia, the United States, and Europe.
- The Virtual Hub is currently on a WFH set up due to the COVID-19 threat. Therefore, all our processing is done online. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for initial tests.
- Final Interviews to be scheduled 2-3 business days
- In other words, you don't have to wait very long to know the result of your application! All you need to do is to keep your lines open for updates!
TRAINING AND WORK
- You will be put through our acclaimed and paid 3-week intensive training program to prepare you for the job responsibilities.
- You will train and work at our office in I1 Building in Cebu IT Park in Cebu City.
- You will have access to the management team based in Cebu, Manila, and Australia, who will provide support and ongoing training to you as you go about your daily work.
Learn More: https://www.thevirtualhub.ph
How to Apply
- Apply via Mynimo
- Apply online via our website, https://www.thevirtualhub.ph
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via mobile or email and invited for online testing. If you are successful, you will go through our acclaimed and intensive training program to prepare you for the job responsibilities.
You will have the option to train and work at home or in our office, conveniently located in Cebu IT Park, and we will provide support and ongoing training to you as you go about your daily work.
Due to COVID-19, we are on temporary work from home set up to keep everyone safe, so all processing will be done online.
Check us on Facebook! facebook.com/TVHPhilippines