Back to Search Results
Accountant for Australian Property Company
Established in 1996
Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 16, 2021
Job ID: 383792
ACCOUNTANT FOR AUSTRALIAN PROPERTY COMPANY
Yaran Property Group is an Australian property development company that specialises in affordable housing in Perth, Western Australia. The company was established in 1996 and has developed over 1100 dwellings across 60 different developments. The company currently owns 180 residential rental properties in Perth, and a pipeline of a further 500 dwellings to commence construction in the next 12 months.
- Preparation of accounts payable and receivable;
- Preparation of payroll and superannuation compliance;
- Maintaining accounting records;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and loans;
- Preparation of various mandatory reports such as:
- Business Activity Statements (BAS);
- Pay As You Go (PAYG);
- Single Touch Payroll (STP);
- Superannuation reconciliation;
- Payroll Tax;
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) taxable payments reports;
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports upon request; and
- Administration support as required.
- Degree in accounting;
- Preferably industry registered such as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Chartered Accountant (CA) registration in Australia, or equivalent in the Philippines.
- At least 5 years’ post-graduate experience as an accountant;
- Experience with Xero accounting software;
- Australian accounting experience would be highly regarded;
- Experience in the property development industry would be highly regarded.
- Perfect English language abilities, both verbal and written;
- Attention to detail and accurate; and
- Capable of working to a tight deadline.
Employment and Salary:
- Immediate start;
- Permanent Full Time Position;
- Salary A$200 per week (PHP 30,000 per month).
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter stating why you want to work with an Australian property development company, and what you can bring to the role to email@example.com.