Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
TLB Ventures Corp.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
Basement Area, Militec Building, N. Bacalso Ave., Tulay, Minglanilla, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: October 14, 2021
Job ID: 383712
TLB Ventures Corp is an organization that caters General Administrative Services like Inventory Management, Human Resources, Financial Management, Maintenance, and others to start-up businesses.
Furthermore, we are looking for a:
- Process bills, transactions, and credits;
- Explain applications and contracts to clients as well as assisting with filling out documents as needed;
- Keep organized financial records both electronic and printed files;
- Verify account information and bills, and resolve any discrepancies or errors;
- Assist external clients with opening and closing of corporate accounts;
- Assist internal clients with opening and closing of payroll accounts;
- Respond to internal or external client concerns and inquiries in a friendly and professional manner;
- Handles and manages petty cash fund;
- Ensure timely and complete review of liquidation from clients;
- Ensure that the financial office supplies are maintained;
- Other clerical financial related functions;
- Update Books of Accounts;
- Participate in quarterly and annual reporting;
- Other clerical accounting related functions; and
- Any other work-related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Previous work experience as a Finance Associate, or similar role;
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures;
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions);
- Familiarity with accounting software;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors; and
- Degree holder of any finance-related course.
- Preferably near areas of Minglanilla, Talisay City, Naga City, and San Fernando (applicants beyond the said location are discouraged to apply); and only with relevant educational background and/or experiences will be entertained.
- 13th-month pay;
- Government-mandated benefits;
- Paid overtime, night shift differential, regular and special holidays;
- Team-building, team-bonding and other activities; and
- Free meals and snacks.
For more information, please visit us at facebook.com/tlbventurescorp
Be part of our growing team! We are waiting for you!