Back to Search Results
₱30,000 - 50,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
Contempo Property Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2012
14th flr. Ayala-FGU Bldg. Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 22, 2021
Job ID: 383704
Contempo Property Holdings Inc. is an off-shoot of a real estate development company that sold almost 3,000 house and lot packages in 9 projects that catered to the market segment looking for start-ups with low monthly amortization.
Bamboo Bay Community, Contempo’s flagship project launched on November 22, 2012, is unique residential project anchored on the concept of a community of good neighbors sharing the same aspirations and values.
Therefore, if you have the following qualifications and you feel that you are capable of the required skills, as stated below, Contempo is inviting you to join in our company, HURRY!!! Please email your application immediately
Contempo Property Holdings Inc.’ invites you to join the new breed of individuals who take the opportunity to start a promising career with us as our company is expanding in Visayas and Mindanao. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you’re in the right place!!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Non-CPA’s are acceptable.
- At least 3 to 5 Managerial experience in Finance/Accounting functions in Real Estate Industry
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Can set-up Accounting Department and knows how to craft policies and procedures.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional Math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software (Quickbooks) and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with company regulations/policies.
- Attention to detail and ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Can work under pressure.
- Excellent decision making
- Open-minded and willing to accept change
- Ensures accuracy of Accounting entries and transaction; Monitors general accounting practices, budgeting and accounting controls
- Inventory Monitoring.
- Examines system and books of Accounts, sales, cash receipt, disbursement and journal entries.
- Ensure that all taxes and government permits are complied with timely and accurately.
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Recommend and implements internal and accounting controls, accounting system and procedures.
- Implements and monitors monthly, quarterly and year end closing accounting schedules.
- Provides and develop monthly, quarterly and year end accounting and financial reports ie, financial statements, schedule of balance sheet accounts, expense analysis and other reports for the management and executive team.
- Monitors accounting systems and determine ways to automate processes without sacrificing accuracy and accountability.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.