Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
10/F, i1 Bldg, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 29, 2021
Job ID: 383631
SVC PH, Inc. is an affiliate of Executive Boutique Call Center and is currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to start ASAP!
Executive Boutique is an American and Australian owned company providing BPO services from its offices in Cebu IT Park. We recently celebrated our 12th Anniversary. While our main goal is to provide first class service to all of our clients, this is directly linked to our goal of providing a great work environment that our employees can be proud of. We want all of our employees to proudly say “I work at Executive Boutique and think it’s a great place to work!”. The owners and managers at EB care about their employees and listen to their feedback. All of our company decisions take into account how they will affect our employees and what we can do to make it beneficial for our employees. If you are considering a move from your current job or want to build a new career with an opportunity to learn and grow, then we urge you to apply at Executive Boutique today and join the growing EB family. You won’t regret it!
Checkout our Facebook page www.facebook.com/EBCallCenter
Enjoy the following benefits:
• Medical / Dental coverage (HMO)
• Cash incentives of (Php5,000) for successfully referring your friends and relatives to join EB/SVC
• Career development
• Life insurance program
• Vacation and family leave programs
• Annual salary increase based on performance
• Quarterly team outing
• Free flowing coffee and hot chocolate
• Family atmosphere
• Cozy sleeping lounge and canteen plus entertainment area
• Great offices in IT park with outdoor private terrace overlooking Cebu City
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the successful candidate for the Logistics Coordinator role will be responsible for the following:
- Communicate with suppliers regarding purchase orders. Determine shipping route and expedite shipments based on priority.
- Working with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery
- Review and pay invoices related to ocean freight
- Providing necessary documentation for customs clearance.
- Creating and editing POs in NetSuite ERP system.
- Negotiating logistics contracts and scheduling shipments with suppliers and freight forwarders
- Coordinate delivery of containers with trucking companies
- Minimum 3 years experience in logistics/supply chain
- Experience in a BPO retail account an advantage
- Experience with data processing, data quality control, data entry and verification
- Excellent computer skills and full proficiency with Microsoft Excel (advanced formulas including v-lookup) is required
- High level attention to detail, critical thinking, analytical, and capable of working in a rigorous environment consisting of a high volume of information and comparative analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Math or a relevant field.
- Knowledge of NetSuite ERP will be considered an asset
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send an updated copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are only accepting online applications for now. Shortlisted candidates will receive a phone call between 10AM-7PM (Mondays-Fridays) for an interview within 1-7 working days.