Back to Search Results
SEO Content Writer
₱10,000 - 20,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2013
165 A. S. Fortuna St., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: July 30, 2021
Job ID: 383623
SEO CONTENT WRITER
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- 165 A. S. Fortuna St, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu (3F, J Centre Mall)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 2-4 years of working experience in SEO content is required for this position.
Full Job Description
Inbound Asia is one of the biggest SEO companies in Taiwan, we also offer international SEO service to our clients globally, and we’re going to expand our SEO team from local to global.
The SEO Content Writer’s responsibilities include:
- Write SEO-friendly articles for our clients.
- Able to produce a lot of quality content efficiently.
- Can do content research or familiarity with global B2B industries, such as mechanical industries, AI technology, SaaS...etc.
- Having an effective, communicative writing style that is fresh, consistent, and customer-friendly.
- Brainstorm for generating topics that are engaging and will also boost site traffic.
- Write various website copies for clients coming from different industries.
- You are able to hit the goal and write the required number of articles in a day.
- Any other SEO task as assigned by the SEO Manager remotely.
- Speed typing score of at least 55 WPM.
- Write at least 2 SEO articles (1,000~1,500 words) per workday or 4 guest posts (400~600 words) per day.
- Speak and write English natively.
- Have excellent grammar with the correct use of punctuation.
- Able to research any industry and/or topic and provide unique, creative and entertaining content.
- Able to write "punchy" and value-driven content that shows our customers as an authority/leader in their industry.
- MUST NOT PLAGIARIZE – all contents should be 100% unique.
- Understanding SEO and experience with ranking your content will be highly advantageous.
- Experience with writing off-page articles for link building purposes.
- You must have strong communication skills with the ability to hit deadlines while working autonomously.
- Knowledge and experience working within a CMS-driven website.
- 13th month salary.
- PHP 10,000-20,000 / per month (depending on the qualification and performance)
- 1,000 PHP (monthly) - Get to work on time.
- 500 PHP (weekly) - Write 5 additional SEO articles.
- 500 PHP (weekly) - Write 10 additional guest posts.