Back to Search Results
Join Amazon as a Seasonal Customer Service Associate | No Experience Needed | APPLY NOW!
High School Graduates are Welcome
With Business Certificates
Established in 1995
15th Floor PhilAm Life Center, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
This is An URGENT Job Vacancy
Posted On: June 25, 2021
Job ID: 383590
JOIN AMAZON AS A SEASONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE | NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED | APPLY NOW!
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- No experience required for - SHS Graduate, College Graduate, Completed 2 years in college
- 1 year customer service experience required for HS Graduate (old curriculum), Less than 2 years in college, ALS Graduate
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- This is not for a work from home set-up
- Applicants who will pass are for pooling.
- No interviews here!
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
How to Apply
- Visit https://amazon.force.com/
- Click Search
- Filter to Philippines
- Select Customer Service Associate-Seasonal
- Click Apply (under Cebu)
- Get started!
You can also send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Amazon Operation Services Philippines, Inc.
15th Floor PhilAm Life Center
Cebu Business Park Cebu City,
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org