Back to Search Results
Training Officer (Iloilo)
₱29,000 - 33,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
Airport, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: August 2, 2021
Job ID: 383446
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX:
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What is your mission?
As a Training Officer, you are expected to design and deliver effective training workshops to both new and existing staff. You will equip new hires with up-to-date and relevant product knowledge and other required skills.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Measure the success of each training through various methods
- Help make decisions that will enable CSRs to better serve our customers
- Continuously improve as well as be able to receive and give feedback
- Identify and solve problems, both individually and within a group training position
- Collaborate frequently with many other teams and be able to demonstrate clear verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate excellent coaching, development and management skills
Who are we looking for?
- At least two (2) years in college
- Previous experience (2-3 years) in facilitating training for multiple types of audiences - both technical and behavioral skills
- Experience (2-3 years) in helping to coach, develop, manage the performance and make key decisions for a team of new hires and existing leaders
- A history of excellence in their current role
- With access to a quiet and secured room and at least 30 MBPS internet subscription
Who is TDCX?
We serve some of the world’s best brands from our centers of excellence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Spain, Colombia, Romania, and India. We specialize in perfecting our clients’ customer experience and elevating their sales.
We are guided by a talent philosophy - selecting and employing the best professionals to make the outsource industry better for our people and our clients.
Our company has won over 270 industry awards for delivering value driven by technology and continuously innovating our customer-facing brand solutions. Thanks to our premium workspaces, above industry average compensation packages, career opportunities, and long list of perks, we were recently awarded as one of the best companies to work for in Asia.