Back to Search Results
Urgent! Workforce Supervisor - Temporary Work From Home
Managerial / Supervisory
Open to Work From Home
Admerex Solutions, Inc.
Established in 2005
FPN Bldg AS Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 21, 2021
Job ID: 383374
Admerex is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that started its operations in 2007, catering to many banks and financial services companies, e-commerce, telecommunication companies, and government agencies.
In October 2020, Admerex joined and became a Support Services Group Company - a Customer Contact Center and BPO Company with headquarters located in Waco, Texas, United States of America and has been designated as its Regional Headquarters in the Asia-Pacific.
Our PH Sites:
- Mandue City (Atlas Site)-FPN Bldg. AS Fortuna Street, Bakilid Mandaue City, Cebu
- Cebu City (Aris Site)-2nd Floor, Unit F, Centrum Building, Clavano, corner N Escario St, Cebu City, Cebu
- Makati City (Alpha Site)-The Peak Tower, 107 L.P. Leviste Street, Makati, 1630 Metro Manila
- Mandaluyong City (Astra Site)-G/F Alcar Building, 888 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
- Mandaluyong City (Alto Site)-6th Floor, Citynet Central Building, Sultan Street corner EDSA Barangay, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila
Responsible for leading efficiently the WFM team, planning, forecasting, scheduling and real time resource management to ensure that company objectives such as shrinkage and business goals are met. Establishes effective relationships with internal and external partners including Operations and other support HR, Finance and IT. Continuous Improvement as well as operational leadership to ensure daily service level metrics met. Communicates company policy information and requirements to staff and ensures operational decisions comply with policy.
- Bachelor's degree plus three (3) years related call center workforce management experience
- Must be available to work any shift any day
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to act and drive a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely manner
Preferred Special Skills, Knowledge or Qualifications
- Leading highly-motivated, high-performing workforce management teams. With experience on scheduling, forecasting, capacity planning and real-time workforce management.
- Build relationships with the operational leaders specifically the managers and team leads.
- Drive real time strategies including skilling, shrinkage utilization, as well as partner with operations to drive representative behaviors especially around call handling.
- Provide daily wrap up to the leadership team which would include key indicators such as call drivers, handle time and forecast comparisons, day of week comparisons, absenteeism trending, as well as other unique behaviors and drivers.
- Measure return on investment between shrinkage usage and performance
- Proficient with phone system reporting and scheduling tools and as well as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Absolute team player who consistently demonstrates respect, inclusion and an open mind.