Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring | Customer Service Representatives
With Business Certificates
Established in 1989
16/F Ebloc2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 19, 2021
Job ID: 382975
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
URGENT HIRING | CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- Undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Must have good English communication skills
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
- Provide brilliant customer service in response to a wide range of inbound customer queries and to achieve first time resolution wherever possible for the customer
- Resolve problems and issues in a professional manner and engage with customers to identify additional needs
- Ensure that customers are fully satisfied with the service provided and are offered value for money to build client’s reputation as a first-choice provider of media services
- Achieve challenging individual, team, and contact center targets
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Why join us? Your career is about what you want to do and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to work every day. At Accenture, we collaborate with exceptional people across the globe, combining our ingenuity, industry expertise and the latest technology to deliver 360° value for our clients, people and communities. Here, you can harness powerful change to make a world of difference!
What we’ll do together? Do you love learning and applying your knowledge? Are you excited by complex challenges? Do you want to create solutions that are inclusive, sustainable and responsible? You can do all this and more with us! We are an end-to-end innovation company—that means delivering full-service technology and business services to help clients (and their customers and employees) face uncertainties. We create fit-for-purpose, customized solutions for them and boundless career opportunities for our people. As part of our team, you’ll be well equipped for these opportunities. We provide training and development programs to quickly build your technical and creative skills, as well as expertly curated learning boards and mentors who’ll nurture your innovation mindset. What it’s like to work here Diversity makes us a great company—because innovation thrives when everyone contributes. We’re always looking for new ways to be more inclusive and supportive of all our people. We employ more than 215,00 women globally and target to make women half of our workforce by 2025. In the Philippines, we’ve already achieved a 50-50 gender-balanced workforce. This makes us extra attentive to the needs of our working moms, providing family-friendly benefits, such as 120 days of maternity leave. We’re also deeply committed to maintaining a truly human workplace that nurtures people’s bodies, minds, hearts and souls. We have holistic people programs to help our people care for their physical and mental health. We actively promote a sense of belonging and connection among our teams. And we provide countless opportunities to give back to our communities. We’re proud that our people volunteered more than 35,000 hours for various corporate citizenship activities between September 2019 and July 2020, including virtual volunteering on platforms, such as Hour of Code, Missing Maps and Skills to Succeed Academy.
A company you can be proud of Our efforts to be the best place for all our people have been recognized time and again. What motivates us to be so passionate about this? People like you—because it’s the talent, creativity and contributions of each individual at Accenture that make us great.
• Best Workplace in Asia Asia Corporate Excellence and Sustainability (ACES) Awards 2019
• Best Employer of the Year International ICT Awards 2019, 2017, 2008
• Hall of Fame for Outstanding Employer Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) Awards 2014
• Top 10 Most Aspired Companies Jobstreet.com 2017, 2016, 2015
• Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace Philippine Pediatrics Society 2019
• Disability Inclusive Employer Award Philippine Council of Organizations on Disability and Empowerment (PhilCODE) Our people’s uniqueness—plus our culture of shared success—enable us to make a tremendous impact on our clients and the world, too.
• Top Sustainability Advocates in Asia Asia Corporate Excellence and Sustainability (ACES) Awards 2020
• Green Leadership Award Asia Responsible Enterprise Awards (AREA) 2020
• Award for Excellence in Innovation in Business Products & Service Industries Asia Pacific Stevie Awards 2020
• Outstanding Environmental Performance Award PEZA Awards 2019
• Hall of Fame for Outstanding Community Project PEZA Awards 2017
Ready to do incredible things with people who share your passion for positive and lasting change? Upload your updated CV to Mynimo, then click “APPLY NOW.”
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.