Back to Search Results
Workforce Management Team Lead
₱30,000 - 35,000 per month
Omega Healthcare Management Services Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2003
7F Avenir Bldg., Across old BIR Office, Near Cebu IT Park, Archbishop Reyes Street, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 382801
OMEGA HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC.
Is looking for Workforce Management Team Lead
This position is responsible for Planning, Forecasting, Real time monitoring, Reporting Cost management and, be an expert in all aspects of Work force management function reporting into Assistant manager – WFM
- A total of 2-3 years work experience as a WFM Team Lead
- Must be associated with an International BPO
- Excellent Leadership & Interpersonal relationship
- Strong Process Management & planning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to required stakeholders.
- Healthcare experience may be an added advantage.
To provide direction and support to WFM team to perform defined set of activities which result in systemic solutions leading to continual improvement of deliverable.
Manage, plan, optimize for the ongoing execution to ensure that company and client goals are met and Defined targets are achieved. Responsible for Scheduling for both inbound and outbound project, campaign creation and the batch allocation and the MIS pertains to the same. Responsible for overseeing a team of WFM consists of scheduler, RTA and the MIS to ensure the delivery is not impacted , following the set of quality assurance processes which is maintained and the continual improvement process.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the service level for multiple clients in both the location (CEBU & MANILA)
- Capacity planning, scheduling, campaign creation and Real Time Analysis
- Seat management and batch allocation would be an added advantage
- Should have handled a team of Capacity planners / Schedulers/RTA’s.
- Effectively Communicate information and data to all interested parties across the business, being able to influence decision making based on solid data and analytics
- Forecasting and Scheduling
- To connect with the Operation on a regular frequency and review the capacity planning on their excess or deficit staffing by process and to work on a mitigation plan if any major issues foreseen.
- Prepare Adhoc analysis & participate on projects as needed
- Drive the highly motivated team of WFM members.
- Responsible for the seat grouping to create seats for the new business
- To provide Cost benefit analysis on regular frequencies to the operation on their areas of improvement.
- To Front end all WFM related quires in the respective location and track the same for its closure
- To work closely with Operations, Finance & Talent acquisition and drive WFM strategy to optimize resource utilization.
Be part of an offshore provider of healthcare outsourcing services!
- Competitive salary package
- Healthcard benefit plus 2 FREE dependents
- Rewarding career and opportunities and a lot more!
How to Apply
Email your resume to Cebu.Recruitment@omegahms.com
For more inquiries, send us an SMS at 09171458362 and look for Joey, Moon or Wryle.