Back to Search Results
Operations Manager - CAD Department
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2013
20th Floor ACC Tower, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 15, 2021
Job ID: 382788
OPERATIONS MANAGER - CAD DEPARTMENT
- Work with management team to ensure projects launch and accomplish successfully; ensure targeted operations KPIs are achieved
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction through consistent quality service delivery.
- Maintain high team morale by providing leadership, guidance, and coaching to the team members.
- Accountable for ensuring that all operational performance measures are consistently achieved/exceeded.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction across all channels.
- Accountable for managing absence, attrition and adherence within the team.
- Develop, identify, grow and maintain talent by embedding high-performance culture, provide regular feedback and coaching and ensure strong succession plans are in place.
- Analyze, interpret and report to the Director of Operations on performance statistics identifying trends and presenting appropriate recommendations for improvements.
- Develop excellent working relationships across all functions within the business and management of conflict situations.
- Able to Lead and Direct Lower-Level Designers.