Back to Search Results
Import - Export Coordinator
Krypton International Resources Sales & Services Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 1999
Krypton Bldg., M.C. Briones St., Hi-way, Tipolo, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: June 18, 2021
Job ID: 382723
KRYPTON INTERNATIONAL RESOURCES SALES & SERVICES INC., was established on January 26, 1999 and formerly known as Krypton Industrial Resources, Co. We engaged in Engineering Services and in importation, trading and general merchandising of industrial consumables.
We are focused in providing high quality & innovative industrial solutions in mining, irrigation, agriculture, laboratory, milling, refinery supplies, power generation and laboratories with the highest level of customer satisfaction – “we will do everything we can do to meet your expectations.” We have competent sales and after sales service support team to ensure best customer relationship.
IMPORT – EXPORT COORDINATOR
- Act main coordinator of the Purchasing Department on the flow of importation and exportation of various items.
- Coordinate with external suppliers for the required documents.
- Coordinate with the brokers for the release of imported goods.
- Check brokers’ billing and other related payables.
- Facilitation of shipment with required documents and permits.
- Coordinate with BOC regarding shipments and movements.
- Coordinate and monitor shipments for both import and export items.
- Canvass for the best quotation / price from suppliers.
- Coordinate delivery and movement of items from supplier to company warehouse.
- Computation of duties and taxes
- Graduate of Customs Administration or any related course
- Strong background of BOC processing of import and export requirements including LOA.
- Previous experience as Import / Export Staff at least 2 years preferred.
- Previous experience in a trading company is a plus.
- Experience with inventory is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with purchasing process flow.