Back to Search Results
Sr. Software Engineer
₱50,000 - 75,000 per month
With Business Certificates
Established in 2018
6F Pag-Ibig Fund & WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 3
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 382667
GECOGECO PHILIPPINES, INC. is an IT software development firm established in Japan in June 2017. A year later, we established our Cebu office in June 2018. We mainly focus on IT business consulting and System Integration service on AWS. We may be a young company but we are a certified AWS consulting partner and for the past years we have been consistent in sharing profits to all Geco members.
Gecogeco believes that before technical skills it is equally important that we hire fantastic team members who can fit in with the organization’s fundamental culture. We would love to work with team members who imbibe the values of Open Mindedness and Teamwork, is Business Driven and committed to Learning. Our organization aims for our employees to have an opportunity for growth and in return we will provide them with a competitive salary that commensurate with their qualifications and relevant work experience.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Software Engineer.
Salary range: Negotiable
- Senior Level: 50k - 75k
- Competitive compensation package
- Annual profit sharing
- Guaranteed two days off per week
- Medical benefits upon regularization
- Leave credits upon regularization
- Plus! You will get a bonus if you pass selected certifications as a Geco member (ie. AWS Certs, Java, Linux, Mysql, JLPT etc). Geco wants to foster each member's personal and career growth thus certifications are highly encouraged.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related fields
- At least 3 years relevant IT experience
- You should be comfortable with at least one of these technologies.
- Java : Spring framework
- AWS: At least entry-level knowledge of the following Basic services
- EC2, ALB, Lambda, API Gateway, VPC, Security Group, RDS, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, S3..etc
- Software development planning and technical design creation
- Software implementation and testing
- Engagement on software architecture and infrastructure design planning with other engineers and JP onsite members
- Requirement analysis
- Support continuous improvement: Investigating alternatives and technologies
- Be an awesome Gecogeco member
Nice to Have:
- One of the following level AWS Certifications
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Solution Architect - Associate
- AWS Developer - Associate
- AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate
- System architecture design experience on AWS Cloud
- Automation and operation experience with CI and build tools (ie. Jenkins, Maven, etc.)
- Front-end JS Application skills (Angular, React or Vue.js)
- Basic Linux skills
- Business level Japanese communication skill.
- N1/N2 Level (we offer a good incentive)
- Working experience as JP on-site engineer for more than a year.
You'll definitely love working with Gecogeco, here's why:
- We build new things from scratch. You get to become a developer that builds things and we do it everyday.
- We want your ideas, not just your skills. We’re a small team and everyone contributes to what and how we build it.
- You'll be working with people who are as smart as you. We're a diverse team and we learn from each other.
- We're an unpretentious and relaxed crowd who highly support each other. We can assure you that it’s going to be a fun working environment.
If you think you have what it takes to work with an awesome talented team of engineers, you may shoot us an email of your comprehensive resume highlighting your skills that matches our requirements.
You can also visit our facebook site www.facebook.com/gecogecofamily/ to get to know more about the company.