Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1998
7/F Cebu IT Tower 1, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 382631
Established in 1998, YourMembership helps associations, organizations, publishers and other companies around the world provide more value to their users, drive non-dues revenue through innovative career centers and buyers guides, increase their relevance through innovative engagement tools, and enhance overall operational efficiencies. YourMembership's SaaS-model membership management solution provides associations with the tools they need to effectively brand their organizations, engage their customer bases, and streamline their administrative processes.
As the globe's largest provider of membership management and association management software, YourMembership now provides comprehensive membership solutions to over 4,300 customers in 32 countries. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, YourMembership has additional offices in Chicago, Illinois; Austin, Texas; New London, Connecticut, Peterborough, United Kingdom and just started operation at Cebu City, Philippines last January 18, 2016.
The Graphic Artisit will join our fast-paced, in-house creative marketing team. The candidate will play a vital role in the creation of templatized marketing assets for digital (email, websites, paid, social) and print (ads, collateral). This role reports to the company’s Director of Brand Marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the development and revision of branded materials – digital ads, website graphics, email visuals, social posts visuals, whitepapers, slicks.
- Adhere to brand guidelines, design templates and standards
- Comfortable with a high volume of production-type projects
- Adhere to schedules, timelines and deliverables
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years of graphic design experience
- Portfolio of work showcasing execution capabilities for digital and print mediums
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop – After Effects and Premiere Pro a plus)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- GIF/animation experience a plus
- WordPress knowledge a plus
- Great attitude and ability to take feedback with grace and professionalism
- Great attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply