Back to Search Results
Data Entry Specialist
With Business Certificates
Established in 1998
7/F Cebu IT Tower 1, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 382630
Established in 1998, YourMembership helps associations, organizations, publishers and other companies around the world provide more value to their users, drive non-dues revenue through innovative career centers and buyers guides, increase their relevance through innovative engagement tools, and enhance overall operational efficiencies. YourMembership's SaaS-model membership management solution provides associations with the tools they need to effectively brand their organizations, engage their customer bases, and streamline their administrative processes.
As the globe's largest provider of membership management and association management software, YourMembership now provides comprehensive membership solutions to over 4,300 customers in 32 countries. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, YourMembership has additional offices in Chicago, Illinois; Austin, Texas; New London, Connecticut, Peterborough, United Kingdom and just started operation at Cebu City, Philippines last January 18, 2016.
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the YM Careers sales team, with data entry.
- Updating contact and opportunity information in Salesforce.
- Posting job descriptions and employer data into YM Careers Admin System
- Assist with distribution of job postings to numerous career sites
- Provide job performance reports to sales representatives and managers
- Other data entry projects as instructed by Sales representatives and Managers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge in Windows Operating Systems, Browser / Search Engines, Social Media and Other Websites.
- Basic HTML knowledge preferred.
- Ability to learn and use YourMembership's various databases, marketing automation tools and reporting tools.
- Resourcefulness in developing and looking for solutions.
- Strong organization and prioritization skill.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- Ability to track the status of multiple projects.
How to Apply