Back to Search Results
Customer Success Representative
With Business Certificates
Established in 1998
7/F Cebu IT Tower 1, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 382629
Established in 1998, YourMembership helps associations, organizations, publishers and other companies around the world provide more value to their users, drive non-dues revenue through innovative career centers and buyers guides, increase their relevance through innovative engagement tools, and enhance overall operational efficiencies. YourMembership's SaaS-model membership management solution provides associations with the tools they need to effectively brand their organizations, engage their customer bases, and streamline their administrative processes.
As the globe's largest provider of membership management and association management software, YourMembership now provides comprehensive membership solutions to over 4,300 customers in 32 countries. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, YourMembership has additional offices in Chicago, Illinois; Austin, Texas; New London, Connecticut, Peterborough, United Kingdom and just started operation at Cebu City, Philippines last January 18, 2016.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Success Representative will respond to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolution. Resolve routine and basic problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer. Analyze a customer's service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow up as needed. May utilize a customer relationship application or database to record activities and research product information. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to the Customer Success Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate via phone, email, chat and help desk ticketing system. Coach clients on using their account, understanding our platforms/services, reading reports, as well as informing them of industry recommendations, system troubleshooting, Various data entry assignments, client account set-ups, system walk-through, etc.
- Create positive, friendly, and helpful client interactions – Strive for exceeding expectations every time
- One call/chat/email/ticket resolution – Strive to meet the needs of the client upon the first interaction
- Respond to client requests within 24 hours (excluding weekends)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have strong communication skills
- Clarify customers complaint and recommend potential products or services
- Assisting users and admins, via phone, online and/or on-site
- Must be able to multitask effectively
- Resolve a high- volume of customer issues with attention to detail and empathy
- Work independently and prioritize tasks
- Have good organizational abilities
- Provide product information and review alternative solutions
- Possess a strong work ethic and professional attitude
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Have excellent grammar, writing and telephone skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and other internet-based software
- Computer and internet savvy
How to Apply