Back to Search Results
Client Support Representative
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1998
7/F Cebu IT Tower 1, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 382627
Established in 1998, YourMembership helps associations, organizations, publishers and other companies around the world provide more value to their users, drive non-dues revenue through innovative career centers and buyers guides, increase their relevance through innovative engagement tools, and enhance overall operational efficiencies. YourMembership's SaaS-model membership management solution provides associations with the tools they need to effectively brand their organizations, engage their customer bases, and streamline their administrative processes.
As the globe's largest provider of membership management and association management software, YourMembership now provides comprehensive membership solutions to over 4,300 customers in 32 countries. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, YourMembership has additional offices in Chicago, Illinois; Austin, Texas; New London, Connecticut, Peterborough, United Kingdom and just started operation at Cebu City, Philippines last January 18, 2016.
CLIENT SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
The Client Support Representative will be responsible for all support inquires and assistance for our clients. The role will work with the Freestone Client Services department to ensure the Client and End User experience with Freestone software and services is the best it can be.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the day-to-day management of clients’ online learning programs and online portals using email and the Zendesk ticketing system.
- Clearly, communicate and work with Client Services and Web Applications teams to assist with existing client implementation projects and ongoing platform enhancements.
- Strategically guide clients towards the best possible solutions to issues.
- Understand clients’ partnerships with Freestone and continuously encourage partnership growth through new content, new products, and new or improved marketing ideas and strategies.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working with clients in a professional service
- A strong sense of organization, attention to detail, and accountability
- Ability to manage multiple clients with complex requirements
- Ability to manage multiple employees while also managing your own accounts
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze complex processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in providing project plans and updates to internal and external executives
- Ability to successfully multi-task and work independently
- Ability to navigate technology comfortably and effectively. Specifically experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Zendesk
How to Apply