Back to Search Results
Product Support Engineer
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1998
7/F Cebu IT Tower 1, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 382615
Established in 1998, YourMembership helps associations, organizations, publishers and other companies around the world provide more value to their users, drive non-dues revenue through innovative career centers and buyers guides, increase their relevance through innovative engagement tools, and enhance overall operational efficiencies. YourMembership's SaaS-model membership management solution provides associations with the tools they need to effectively brand their organizations, engage their customer bases, and streamline their administrative processes.
As the globe's largest provider of membership management and association management software, YourMembership now provides comprehensive membership solutions to over 4,300 customers in 32 countries. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, YourMembership has additional offices in Chicago, Illinois; Austin, Texas; New London, Connecticut, Peterborough, United Kingdom and just started operation at Cebu City, Philippines last January 18, 2016.
PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER
A talented Product Support Engineer to work within the Product Development team, ensuring that we deliver well tested software that meets the business requirements of our organization and its customers. The role will provide effective support for products developed in our organization. One who will be responsible for testing and providing technical troubleshooting during development and beta testing. One who will also provide phone, video conference, and other online support, in addition to in-person training, for internal users and/or our clients. Additionally, Product Support Engineers oversee software deployments, are responsible for ensuring product quality, overview the security and integrity of the product to minimize privacy concerns.
A degree or experience in quality control, systems, or a related field is preferred. Candidates with industry certifications will receive preference. Qualified candidates will have advanced problem-solving skills and pay close attention to detail. Must be a quick study to gain extensive knowledge of company products, be able to multi-task, think on your feet, able to excel in a fast-paced environment, and be able to adapt to changes in product requirements. Additionally, must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, works well in a team environment with other engineers, but still be able to work independently and perform at a high level. Proficiency with proprietary software, as well as office applications to communicate with higher management and other team members, is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Triage, analyze, and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions
- Provide troubleshooting, technical, and software advice and suggestions
- Conduct trainings and create documentation for team members and users
- Help create test cases and perform user acceptance testing for large feature deployments
- Become a subject matter expert for our product and its features
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience with manual cross browser testing
- 2+ years of experience in gathering functional requirements and breaking down test scenarios into executable test cases
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a team-oriented environment
- Proven propensity to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with CRM software systems, web content management systems, membership management systems or other association software tools
- Technical skillset should include working knowledge of MS SharePoint, MS Word, MS Access, MS Outlook, MS Excel, HTML, XML and browser technologies, including developer tools
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Experience in Jira or related test management/bug tracking tools
How to Apply