Back to Search Results
Full Stack Developer
₱50,000 - 60,000 per month
Open to Work From Home
Again Faster Australia
With Business Certificates
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 382497
About the Business
We are Again Faster, Australia's leading supplier of functional fitness equipment and have been a big supporter of the Fitness community for almost a decade. As a company, we are well established in the Oceania and Asia markets and our business is growing continuously both nationally and in Asia. Our company also develops a gym management solution, fitbox (http://www.fitboxcorp.com/) that can provide member, billing, workout and class management for gyms.
About the Role
The successful applicant will come onboard with a start-up mentality, they will be as passionate as us about working with a new and game-changing software offering and have a proven experience working autonomously. They must be comfortable with exploring new tech they may have never worked with before and providing honest opinions during technical discussions. They must be able to demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and work within time restraints whilst delivering exceptional outcomes.
We are currently looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to join our team developing fitbox. Working remotely, this is a full-time, business hours role, reporting directly to our Technical Lead.
Skills and Experience
The perfect candidate must be experienced in most if not all of the following technical skills:
- Experience in Laravel / PHP 5.6+
- Experience in MySQL including a preference for candidates with experience with database design or database normalization.
- Familiarity with developing REST APIs and third-party API integrations.
- Experience in ReactJs (or Angular – we are currently transitioning from Angular to Reactjs so there will be plenty of opportunity to upskill in Reactjs).
- Experience in state management with redux in React.
Candidates with any of the following technical skills will be preferred however it is not necessary:
- Familiarity with Node.js & Express.
- Familiarity with Nginx or Apache.
- Familiarity with the Azure Cloud Platform or PaaS.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture.
- Experience in Mobile development with React Native.
- Any Machine Learning / or Automated Machine Learning experience.
- Any cybersecurity experience.
The perfect candidate must meet all the following Non-Technical requirements:
- Good communication skills with fluent English
- Good collaboration skills in an Agile Scrum team
- A willingness to actively engage in honest technical discussions and provide technical context.
- A willingness to learn different and new technologies.
- Ability to set priorities and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A strong problem-solving mindset and the ability to work autonomously.
If working with a fun, high performing, engaged team and solving real issues faced by our clients every day isn’t enough, here are a few of the other benefits when you work for fit box:
- Salary: Base salary of 50,000 – 60,000 PHP (negotiable depending on your technical skillsets). Your salary will be reviewed after a 12-month period, with an annual cost of living and performance evaluation also completed on the anniversary of your employment each year.
- BYO device allowance: You know your tech and what works best for you. We will provide you with an allowance of 4500PHP per month to provide your own device and any accessories you need to complete your work to the best of your ability.
- Fulltime work with Paid leave: 10 paid vacation days and 10 paid sick leave days after completing 1 year of full employment.
- Career growth opportunities: Our employees are our greatest asset, and we invest in them to help them grow in the direction they want their career to go. Interested in learning new technical skills or expanding your skillset? At Fitbox we encourage our developers to try new things and learn new skills in a safe environment. With regularly scheduled catch-ups to ensure you are growing against the goals you set, we will work with you to make you the best developer you can be.
- Paid Gym Membership: We support our employees to improve their health and fitness, as we recognize the benefits fitness activity has in our personal and professional lives. Our Australian-based employees have access to a fully-equipped gym and free classes on-site and as such we are keen to offer a similar opportunity to our remote team. We will pay up to 3000PHP per month to provide membership at a gym of your choosing.
In the application/cover letter please include answers to these questions:
- How many years of experience do you have as a software developer?
- How experienced you are in full-stack web development?
- Which of the listed technical skills do you have experience in? Please provide a brief overview of each skill you have experience in.
- Do you have a developed product or a portfolio to share with us?
- What is your expected annual base salary?