Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
RCAL Trucking and Trading
With Business Certificates
Established in 2016
Warehouse 26, Castilex Industrial Compound, Cabancalan, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: June 10, 2021
Job ID: 382450
Primarily responsible for updating and expanding our customers’ database; and the proper and timely compliance with sales procedural, documentation and reportorial requirements.
- Regular coverage in areas assigned and ensure that the Company becomes known in all sectors of its market.
- Undertakes study of potential market of the products to be sold.
- Formulates and implements appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Ensures that target number of prospects per month is met.
- Develops an effective prospects conversion plan.
- Implements the prospects conversion plan using various techniques and approaches, and applying customer service principles.
- Expected to maintain and grow a pipeline of upselling business to achieve the sales targets or exceed it within the given timeline.
- Undertakes the sales process in accordance with prescribed guidelines and procedural requirements and standards.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team Player and with Sense of Initiative
- Positive Work Attitude with Self-confidence and Dynamism
- Professionalism (objective, observe work ethics, level headed)
Years of Experience: 1 Year or more
Work Location: VisMin
If you are the right person for this position, you must be COMMITTED, DRIVEN and have PRIDE in your work with solid experience in handling merchandise, promodizing, customer-service, and handling key accounts in any FMCG or retail industries.
Must be a college graduate of any field, proficient in Microsoft Office applications, willing to do fieldwork or travel, and with good communication and negotiation skills.
RCAL is a Trading and Trucking Company, and we have a growing number of clients and inventory units to sell. Due to its reputation in the business community, our company is trusted by suppliers to push their goods to the Visayas and Mindanao market; and because of our own trucking fleet and logistics connection, we have gained an advantage over other competitors.
At RCAL, we nurture our people, partners and patrons with our insatiable commitment and unrelenting drive, in pursuit of excellence.
As part of our continuous development, we are in need of dynamic, committed, hardworking, results and goal-oriented individuals to join our growing organization; and if you see yourself as a team player, looking for challenges, and thrive under pressure, you will be a great fit for our team!
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send their application letter and updated resume to the HR Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) and use the subject “Applicant: SALES EXECUTIVE”, and/or contact our HR Hotline at 0922-7451642.