Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2005
Skyrise Alpha Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 3
Posted On: June 9, 2021
Job ID: 382338
- Proficient in a range of operational processes through prior experience and trainings.
- Completes assignments and guides the work of peers and other team members.
- May work cross-functionally, in different areas when necessary.
- Proposes improvements to processes and methods.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts own team and other teams when work activities are closely aligned.
- Suggests improvements to existing processes and solutions to improve efficiencies.
- Serves as a team leader and may allocate work.
- Provides subject matter guidance to team members.
- With USRN license, any state
- Preferably worked as a NCLEX trainer or similar field like clinical instructor, USRN with training experience
- Willing to work on a graveyard shift
- WFH set-up but willing to work onsite if needed
- Conducts training classes for employees on the features and operation of products and technology, client tools, processes, including basic soft skills.
- Responsible for design and update of basic level training materials and courses based on client or internal needs.
- Organizes training content in a clear sequence for delivery.
- Works with subject matter experts to keep content current and effective.
- Reviews and prepares training resources and materials to deliver classes.
- Collects training feedback from participants.
- Conducts "train the trainers" sessions, as necessary.
- Analyzes, produces, and distributes training reports.
- Guides other trainers and assigns tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
- NCLEX Passer
- Experience in NCLEX Training
- Experience in USRN license processing