Back to Search Results
Real Time Analyst
₱25,000 - 35,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 18, 2021
Job ID: 382274
Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Work with the world's most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX:
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What is your mission?
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable.
- Helps with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are
- logically and properly inherent to the position.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to
- time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation,
- maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
- Completed at least 2 years in college, any field.
- 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Proven hands-on experience with workforce management
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Good verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be willing to work night shift and/or shifting schedule