Back to Search Results
Established in 1967
Sangi Road, Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 8, 2021
Job ID: 382250
MACTAN ELECTRIC COMPANY, INC. (MECO)
Is currently looking for:
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing with PRC License
- Meticulous, trainable and documentation oriented
- Flexible, willing to render overtime and field work
- With pleasing personality
- Good communication skills and ability to coordinate and courteously deal with company employees
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Can work efficiently and effectively with less supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- Must have ability to work with patience and courtesy in customer relations
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in excel
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Initiates medical program and activities which are beneficial for all employees.
- Keeps medical records of all employees.
- Performs standard operating practice and check-up of all employees on a regular basis.
- Responds and assists during emergency health issues of employees or accidents.
- Responds and assists during emergency health issues of customers or accidents within the company premises.
- Prepares medical reports and requirements for hospital and insurance claim purposes
- Assists during company annual check-ups of all employees and feedbacks results
- Oversees overall requirement and maintenance of the company clinic.
- Endorses over the counter medicines and prescribed medicines for reimbursement purposes.
- Efficient in their tasks and highly organized as company nurses are charged with organizing employee health records in a way that is easily accessible.
- Should have good bedside manner as they need to be able to comfort employees who are in pain and explain problems clearly.
- Skilled communicators, in both verbal and written mediums.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned by superior.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send or bring their Application Letter and Updated Resume with Credentials (TOR) at MECO Bldg., Sangi Road, Lapu-Lapu City, CEBU or email at firstname.lastname@example.org