Back to Search Results
IT Support Staff
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
2nd Floor Kia Motors Bldg., 471 A. C. Cortes Avenue, Ibabao-Estancia, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: June 8, 2021
Job ID: 382244
VOIM ENGLISH CORPORATION
Our company is one of the top ONLINE Teaching Companies that provides a fun and interactive way for children and adults to learn English at the convenience of their homes or offices. The VOIM approach is essentially learner-centered and communicative wherein teachers focus on their students’ needs interest and aims. It is our mission to develop a competitive and competent English speaking people out of the VOIM program.
WE ARE IMMEDIATELY IN NEED OF:
IT SUPPORT STAFF (2)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain all Network Systems (LAN and WAN) of the company such as Routers; Switches; DS3; VOIP; DHCP, FTP Server, File Server, Web Server, CCTV Server.
- Maintain all workstations such as TCP/IP; DHCP connection & desktop configuration
- Perform Preventive Maintenance in all PC’s and other equipment of the company
- In charge of all in house technical services such as air-con repair and maintenance; electrical; office renovation etc.
- Support all Online Teachers in their Audio Video problems in certain applications such as LMS, Accumeet Messenger, Schoolnet, SEAHA, Phone English, Real English
- In charge of supervising & monitoring IT tasks and other sales and canvass and inventory
- Dissemination of work to Korea; AS; VOIM Manila IT’s; TL’s; TM’s and other concerns
- Prepare Conference and Training room for some events
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Education, Science, Development, Engineering and or Information Technology
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
- Knowledgeable in LAN and WAN including Router configuration
- Basic knowledge in Linux
- Knows how to set up and repair desktop computers
- Can work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
You may apply online via Mynimo or you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, you may call (32) 420-0770