Back to Search Results
Fixed Asset Custodian
YSU Marketing Corporation
Established in 1995
Zone 4A, Igpit, Opol, Misamis Oriental
Posted On: July 23, 2021
Job ID: 382212
YSU Marketing Corporation as a Trade Name was established on January of 2000, but trading started in the Year 1995.
It was Conceived to become a “Total Food Service Solutions Provider" for Mindanao and had its humble beginnings as a supplier of Styrowares and Plastic Cups to Local End Users in the Northern Mindanao Area.
Over the years we have added a vast array of Product lines, Brands, Suppliers / Principal’s and Services to our Business Portfolio to cover the growing needs of our customers. We have also become the pioneer in the Customization of various Food Packaging items to provide value to our Local S.M.E. Customers.
YSU Marketing Corporation is looking for FIXED ASSET CUSTODIAN
A Fixed Asset Custodian performs various functions in ensuring effective maintenance of an organization’s fixed assets and depreciation schedules.
- Records fixed assets by creating and supervising a system of procedures, forms, and controls.
- Records in the accounting system newly acquired fixed assets and those disposed.
- Performs reconciliation of fixed asset subsidiary ledger balance with summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Performs depreciation calculation for all fixed assets.
- Counts all physical inventory, generates department audit reports.
- Recommends fixed assets that should be disposed off to management.
- Performs fixed asset related analyses, as may be requested by management.
- Performs property tax returns report.
- Reconciles computer data with the physical counts taken and reporting on errors found.
- Reviews daily sales reports and negative inventory reports to locate discrepancies in data.
- Spends time interacting with personnel in each of the departments to learn of any problems that may have occurred or issues that are unresolved.
- Communicates on a regular basis with off-site warehousing and corporate accounting.
- Degree in Accountancy or Financial Accounting
- Preferably with Auditing Experience.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with good working attitude.
- Good documentation, communication skills.