Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
Monster Kitchen Inc.
Established in 1995
Zone 4A, Igpit, Opol, Misamis Oriental
Posted On: August 3, 2021
Job ID: 382211
Monster Kitchen Inc. is in need of ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR.
An Accounting Supervisor is responsible in checking and approving payables and expenses checks, costs amounts and invoices if it coincides with the various bookkeeping systems being utilized. He/ She is also responsible in generating BIR Reports and income statements.
- Checks and approves payables and expenses if documents attached are complete and with signature.
- Checks if invoices used are subject for VAT and photocopies the same for BIR purposes.
- Makes SOA for interbranch stock transfers and expenses.
- Receives payments from interbranch and forwards the same to treasury for deposit and validates deposit slip in the MYOB.
- Prepares travel allowance budget and makes sure attachments are approved and liquidates the same after.
- Prepares and process payment for Expanded Withholding Taxes based on processed rental, security, insurance, freight and handling, and bookkeeping fees to retainer per month per branch.
- Updates income statement report for the month and checks if all formulas are inline.
- Checks and verifies all transactions related to income statement preparation, particularly all expenses for a particular month are completely processed, posted to MYOB and billed to interbranch (if shared), if not should be accrued.
- Checks and reverse all accruals for the previous months of actual expenses are already posted in the next month.
- Reviews, corrects and comments to irregular amounts of posted sales, cost of sales and expenses if there are any.
- Generates profit and loss multi-period spreadsheet report and prepares income statement.
- A graduate of B.S Accountancy
- Preferably with at least 2 Year Experience in a supervisory role in Accounting or releveant accounting-related work
- With analytical skills; must be a team player; with technical competence; excellent skills
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software
- With leadership skills