Back to Search Results
Established in 1993
H. Abellana St., Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: July 19, 2021
Job ID: 382208
East Pacific Motors is a known importer of brand new and superior quality surplus trucks and heavy equipment for 30 years in the Philippines. Our success is supported by our highly competent and hardworking workforce that provides their never ending services and care to each equipment that we sell in the market.
The company provides a family atmosphere where there is always support and constant communication amongst each other. Training is provided to those willing to learn and have no experience.
We are in need of MARKETING STAFF
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Understanding company product and brand
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Attend trade shows, company events
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
We recognize hard work and determination and provide competitive salary to these successful applicants.
- Overtime and Holiday pay
- Government benefits such as SSS, Pag Ibig, Philhealth
- Sick leave and Incentive leave
How to Apply
For interested and qualified, please send your requirements to 2368 H. Abellana St., Brgy. Canduman, Mandaue City, Cebu
Or email at email@example.com
Contact Person: Jenn Ardines
Contact #: 0917-162-7333/ 0922-950-3550/ (032) 422-1350/ (032) 422-1352
- Updated resume/biodata with 2x2 colored picture
- Brgy. Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Employment Certificate from previous employer, if available