Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
Unit 02-S DEPC Warehouse, Brgy. Communal Diversion Road, Communal, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 18, 2021
Job ID: 382166
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares routine logistics correspondence by coordinating with trucking companies
- Arranges deliveries by checking stocks to determine inventory levels, anticipating delivery requirements, and expediting orders.
- Processes Sales Order to Pick List to Delivery Receipts.
- Coordinates with Sales Coordinator regarding Daily Sales Order and all other delivery issues and problems encountered.
- Reports daily total deliveries and delivery status report.
- Maintains sufficient supply of Delivery Receipt booklet and requests replenishment.
Perks and Benefits
- Health Care Package
- 13th Month Pay
- 14th Month Pay
- Communication Allowance (Post-Paid Plans)
- Work-Life Balance (Sport Fest, Halloween Party, Team Building, Relaxation Package, etc.)
- Discount on Corporate Products
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistics, or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in logistics, warehouse management, or equivalent.