Back to Search Results
System / POS Administrator
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
#968 Marconi St., Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 382157
We are in need of this position:
SYSTEM / POS ADMINISTRATOR
- Maintains web environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring system performance.
- Manages all POS terminal deployed to all stores and troubleshoots whatever problems arise.
- Updates all items in the system pertaining to menus : standards & promos.
- Establishes web system specifications by analyzing access, information and security requirements and designing system infrastructure.
- Establishes web system by planning and executing the selection, installation and configuration; testing of server hardware, software, and operating and system management systems and defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing and escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures web system by developing system access, monitoring, control and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back- gtsma maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades web system by conferring with vendors and services and developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging intemet technologies, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- General Programming Skills
- System Administration
- Technical Understanding and Management
- Telecommunications and Internet Technologies
- Dependability, Verbal Communication, and Ability to Handle Pressure and a team player
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
- Minimum of five years of experience in FT or database administration
- Experience with Alliance, ygjg, Peachtree front-end development, SQL, Rolm% or equivalent database tools
- Experience with POS Administration
- Experience in multiple OS platforms with strong emphasis on , Mac OS X and Windows systems
- Experience with OS-level scripting environment such as Bourne shell.
- In-depth knowledge of the TCP / IP protocol suite, security architecture, securing and hardening Operating Systems, Networks, Databases and Applications.
- Knowledge of the Incident Response life-cycle
- Thorough understanding of the threat and attack ransom wares, landscape, attack vectors, vulnerabilities and how they are leveraged by malicious actors.
- Security certifications, Database Administrator certifications.