Back to Search Results
Eisenbach Consulting, LLC
Established in 2002
AppleOne Equicom Tower, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 8, 2021
Job ID: 382154
Eisenbach Consulting, LLC is a national energy procurement and energy management firm based in Tyler, Texas that helps homes and businesses purchase energy. We are working with over 5,000 new commercial and industrial clients each year. Our firm was established in 2002 and still after 18 years, our ambition to be the best has never been higher.
Our company helps businesses (like restaurants, stores and manufacturers) in the US to buy energy commodities that they use in their everyday operations, such as electricity and natural gas.
Currently we are seeking for candidates to fill in our ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT role.
A big part of what we do for our clients requires a lot of behind-the-scenes work, like data entry, research, and analysis, and sometimes just being available to complete a task when the rest of the team is busy with something else.
This employment opportunity is on-location at our Cebu Office.
The main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Format and upload data files to our proprietary web-based CRM
- Monitoring and replying to co-workers and suppliers via a group email inbox
- Create custom proposals for certain co-workers
- Error checking of emails and documents
- Ad-hoc projects, often involving data-entry
- Requesting or downloading needed information through certain third-party web portals
- Assisting with Adobe Sign tasks intermittently
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Office Management, and related field.
- Has great written English communication
- Loves to work as part of a team
- Understands the importance of attention to detail and values quality over quantity
- Values constructive criticism and does not get defensive when confronted with opportunities to improve
- Possesses advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Is seeking to work during US Central Time business hours (Monday - Friday 8am CT - 5pm CT, GMT - 6) or (Monday – Friday 9pm – 6am PH)
- Has dependable high-speed internet, dependable electricity service and a dependable computer with office software
- Understands time-management and excels at prioritizing important tasks
Training: Training is provided through pre-made how-to videos and in-person training through Google Hangouts (chat and video webchat).
Our organization places great value on these personal qualities that may go without saying, but what the heck:
- Love for others
- We'll also take funny, enthusiastic, self-aware, creative and food-sharingly friendly