Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2012
7th Floor Cebu IT Tower, Bohol Corner Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 382153
The Offshore Sourcing Specialist supports our recruiting services line and is an integral partner in building our candidate pipeline. The role supports our recruiting services line and is an integral partner in building our candidate pipeline. The ideal person will have incredible attention to detail, the ability to manage a high volume of tasks with little supervision and someone who can shift gears at a moment's notice. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a growing organization.
Role responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms.
- Create Boolean searches to generate resumes that match job requirements.
- Review resumes and confirm alignment to job requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods to ensure we are attracting the right type of candidates.
- Manage candidate pipeline, ensuring it is always up to date with new contacts.
- Maintain ATS and sourcing databases to ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly.
- Meet recruiting goals based on metrics.
- Use prioritization techniques for contacting candidates.
- Fill positions based on business needs.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality with the company’s best interest.
- Additional tasks as requested by manager
We are looking for individuals with:
- A Bachelor's degree in BSBA Human Resource, BS Psychology, or equivalent.
- With at least 2 years of experience in a talent acquisition role for a BPO industry
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other position applicable software applications, including Internet and technology-based recruiting solutions.
- High sense of urgency with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle tasks simultaneously
- Willing to work on a night shift. We offer a fixed schedule from Mondays – Fridays 9PM – 6AM.
About the Company:
Talleco is a direct back office support for JobTarget US, which is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. Our revenues are growing, and we are looking to expand our Cebu team. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture.