Back to Search Results
Junior Van Salesman
With Business Certificates
Established in 1959
Field Work, Cebu
Posted On: June 8, 2021
Job ID: 382149
A globally competitive food company providing consumer and industrial markets with value-laden quality products and services.
Virginia Food, Inc. (VFI) is engaged in the manufacturing, distribution, and selling of processed meat products. A local company based in Cebu, it caters to consumers and patrons nationwide. VFI is the maker of the Virginia, El Rancho, Winner, Champion, and Australian Brands of canned goods and frozen processed meat.
As a company, VFI recognizes its employees as its prime clients. We continually strive for the development and growth of individual capabilities. Come and be part of our growth!
JUNIOR VAN SALESMAN
(Available Work base: Bantayan Island, & Cebu)
- Assisting the Senior Van Salesman (SVS) in implementing the Sales Plans, to meet the Sales objectives set for the area
- Ensures to comply daily BLOW FACT (Vehicle Checklist)
- Completed at least 72 units in College (Second Year) Preferably business related);
- Preferably with van selling experience and knows how to drive 6 wheels vehicle (with Driver’s License RC # 123);
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Honest and highly trustworthy;
- Willing to do field work and travel within the following areas: Bantayan Island, Bohol, Cebu and Tacloban
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE #CareerGoals! APPLY NOW AND BE PART OF OUR GROWING FAMILY. #TheUltimateFoodSolution
How to Apply
To apply, send us your application letter, resume and TOR (photocopy) through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, call: (032) 239 1326 loc 102 09177173043
(Look for Ms. Elizabeth O. Pasuquin)