Back to Search Results
Client Services Operations
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
9th Floor, MSY Tower, Pescadores Road, Cebu Business Park, Hipodromo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 7, 2021
Job ID: 382043
Supporting Enterprises is an innovative and contemporary Australian company which owns and operates a delivery center in the Philippines.
We partner predominantly with IT companies, marketing & creative design houses, BPOs, financial service institutions, engineering groups and other SME clients all over Australia and abroad to connect talent (YOU) with opportunities.
We are dedicated to providing our people with challenging long term career opportunities in a rewarding, safe, and supportive environment that embraces change and diversity.
As a Client Services Operations Agent You will be responsible for designing, building and monitoring the day-to-day processes and infrastructure accordingly for the company's customer success, technical support, account management and professional services teams, creating a tangible impact on the broader company.
Client Services Operations Agent
Willing to work in any schedule
Salary starts at Php 30,000
- Minimum of two (2) years of Account Management experience.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Advanced Salesforce skills a must.
- With data analytics experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Available to start immediately.
- Designing, building and monitoring the day-to-day processes and infrastructure accordingly for the company's customer success, technical support, account management and professional services teams, creating a tangible impact on the broader company.
- Develops empathetic, user-first processes that encourage high fidelity data entry.
- Leverages quantitative and qualitative methods to explore and answer questions of customers.
- Represents quantitative analysis as visual stories that are tailored to the needs of the audience
- Collaborates with team members and fun to work with.
- Focuses on process, performance, efficiency and strategy.
How to Apply
You may inquire through our Recruitment contact details:
SMART - 0919 064 4658 / 0919 064 4659 / 0919 064 4660