Back to Search Results
Customer Service Rep (Airline Account)
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2005
Skyrise Alpha Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: Over 100
Posted On: August 3, 2021
Job ID: 381978
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (AIRLINE ACCOUNT)
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports the achievement of company goals by integrating teams for the best outcome.
- Impacts a team through quality of services and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices and receives moderate supervision and guidance.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages own workload.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Assesses calls to provide service immediately, be transferred, or require follow-up for client resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities concerning business products and services.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, to meet SLAs.
- Provides customers with information that is specialized and communicated in a warm empathetic manner.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
- Explains company policies to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.