Back to Search Results
High School Graduates are Welcome
Aycardo Veterinary Center Inc.
With Business Certificates
Established in 2007
68 J. Alcantara St., Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 2
Posted On: June 5, 2021
Job ID: 381977
We are expanding. We are now looking for:
(2) VETERINARY ASSISTANTS
- High school or vocational graduate.
- Must be willing to work either in Cebu City or Talisay City.
- Cleans and prepares the clinic.
- Assists vet technicians in collecting samples from patients.
- Assists the vets and vet technicians in performing surgeries, vaccinations, treatments & physical check-ups.
- Performs night shifts & Sunday shifts in monitoring patients.
- AVCI does not have staff boarding provisions.
- AVCI strictly follows the labor code of the Philippines.
- All AVCI employees are entitled to regular & special holiday pays, overtime pays & 13th month pays. They are also granted yearly ABIC insurance for free.
- Applicants become regular employees after 6 months of work.
- Regular AVCI employees are entitled to annual vacation (6 days) & sick leave (6 days) credits.
- Regular employees are subject to PhilHealth, SSS, HDMF & withholding tax deductions.
- Normal working schedule at AVCI are Mondays to Saturdays, 9am-12pm & 1pm-6pm.
- The initial salary for a Veterinary Assistant is P10,550 per month.
- A regular employee is subject to an annual increase of 10% based on performance & board approval; calculated with initial salary as base pay.