Back to Search Results
Quality Assurance Supervisor
2 to 4 Years
Integrated Call Center Solutions (Philippines), Inc.
Established in 2019
8th Skyrise Alpha Building, Cebu Business Park, Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 14, 2021
Job ID: 381968
Continuum Global Solutions customer care services and call centers have been embraced by top companies worldwide. Our Fortune-500 clients rely on our vast expertise in customer care management.
Continuum customer care and call center solutions leverage world class voice, chat, email, and social technologies. We have over 15,000 employees in major international markets and serve tier 1 clients across multiple industry verticals.
- Performs call/chat reviews on agents, QA Audits and validate escalations.
- Manages daily operations of Quality Team to ensure service delivery is met.
- Updates and maintains Quality Reports for Operations use.
- Performs reporting and analysis of Findings on the Quality Audits.
- Reviews current processes and documents in relation to Quality Assurance which includes maintenance and updates when needed.
- Meets with Operations regularly - for Outlier activities, audits, calibrations, skill builders, business review.
- Coordinate Operations Chat Calibrations with SPC Partners
- Create and update Training Bay activities for the first two (2) weeks of the Nesting period.
- Assists in the delivery of the Training Bay activities with the assigned Quality Analyst.
- Coordinates with Recruitment Team for On Going Mock Chat Assessment.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Maintains adherence in attendance and punctuality.
- Provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts.
- Contributes to departmental business plans and priorities by applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety issue.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum 3 years quality experience in a call center environment.
- Previous experience using quality monitoring systems required.
- Proven ability to coach, train, motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in MS Office and GSuite â€“ Google sheets, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Excellent communication skills â€“ verbal and written.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient and resilient to remain calm in a fast-paced client driven environment.
- Willingness to work onsite and remotely.
- Competitive compensation packagE
- Life insurance and Health Insurance (HMO) from day 1 of training
- 5 Days paid Emergency Leave
- 12 Days paid Vacation Leave (convertible to cash)
- 12 Days paid Sick Leave (convertible to cash)
- Work-Life Balance
How to Apply
Due to the current situation, we are not accepting walk in applications for now.
All applications will be processed virtually. Please expect an email within 24 - 48 hours for the next steps of your application.