Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
SSP-Mactan Cebu Corporation
With Business Certificates
Established in 2009
Terminal 1 MCIA, Airport Road Ibo, Pusok, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 4, 2021
Job ID: 381962
WHO WE ARE:
With over 50 years' experience in the travel market, Select Service Partners have a presence in over 30 countries and have over 450 brands in our portfolio. We have the capability to deliver world-class food and beverage outlet programmes based on the highest levels of customer service, quality of food and environment.
We are the food travel experts. So what does that mean? It means that we are experts in creating and running food outlets in locations where people are on the move. Whether it's jetting off somewhere more exotic, getting on a train or stopping off at a motorway service area, we will make sure the food and drink on offer is the ideal selection to meet the needs of the many different types of traveller.
To assist with all food production within the kitchen also assisting with menu development and planning; including creating new dishes and offering ideas for menus and food costing.
- Lead, mentor, and manage culinary team.
- Develop and plan menus and daily specials.
- Create prep lists for kitchen crew.
- Manage food costing and inventory.
- Ensure consistent and smooth running of food production.
- Ensure all dishes are prepared according to specification and served at the correct quality, portion size, and temperature
- Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations.
- Establish maintenance and cleaning schedules for equipment, storage, and work areas.
- Schedule staff and assist in human resources processes as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven experience as Jr. Chef or similar role.
- College Graduate
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations.
- Kitchen experience and management
- Ability to work with figures and manage budget
- Ability to cope under stressful conditions
- Ability to be creative; always willing to try something new
- Ability to handle criticisms from customers