Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring for Account Manager
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
G/F Synergis IT Center F. Cabahug St., Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: September 17, 2021
Job ID: 381948
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SYKES
SYKES is the best company where you can work, learn and grow. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, provide various learning, development and mentoring opportunities and put programs in place to promote career growth. As a multinational digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, we partner with Global 2000 companies.
That means that you get to work with the world's biggest brands and industry leaders! Here are some of the other benefits of working in SYKES:
- Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
- Life Insurance
- Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
- Accessible locations
- Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
- Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
- Company-sponsored interest clubs
- Employee engagement activities
- Volunteer programs
SYKES has been in the Philippines for more than 20 years and is considered the countryâ€™s first multinational contact center!
- The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
- Modified General Community Quarantine is in full effect in Cebu City thus we are implementing a temporary work-at-home set up on selected accounts in compliance to the city's guidelines. As soon as MGCQ is lifted, all operations will resume onsite.
SYKES ASIA CEBU is looking for
Earn competitive salary and great benefits!
- Implements business operation and service solutions utilizing the continuous improvement process
- Ensures effective implementation of all programs under the end-to end requirement of the client.
- Oversees the conduct of the whole operations in order to ensure that all divisions are aligned
- Supervises and motivates the team to ensure an acceptable level of productivity.
- Develop, grow, and maintain employee experience, capability, morale, and job satisfaction.
- Takes Lead and or assists in providing accurate, timely, and professional written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes
- Provides client complete, accurate, timely, and professional performance reporting as required.
- 2-3 years related experience in the BPO industry
- At least 1-year people management experience
- Great negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications