Back to Search Results
Operations Admin Support
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
The Virtual Hub Philippines
Established in 2017
8th Floor, I1 Building, Jose Maria del Mar Street, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 381923
OPERATIONS ADMIN SUPPORT
- Work From Home Setup during COVID
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Competitive Salary Provided for Relevant Experience
- Above average salary increases based on performance
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGES!
- You may be given a higher offer if you have significant, relevant work experience. Upon regularization, your salary may increase depending on how you performed in our training program and while you were on probation!
- Government-mandated and company-mandated benefits
- NON-VOICE ACCOUNTS in a NON-CALL CENTER environment
- FIXED WEEKENDS OFF -- Enjoy your weekends with friends and family!
- FIVE MAJOR HOLIDAYS OFF: Christmas Day, Boxing Day (December 26), New Year's Day, Maundy Thursday, and Good Friday
- HMO upon signing the probationary contract
- Client-initiated performance incentives or bonuses
- Accessible Work Location
- Work-life balance
- A stable, long-term job, not client dependent - enjoy regular employment with us!
- A fun working environment
- A great collaborative and supportive company culture
- A ‘Pod’ of you, a Results Coach & Client Success Manager to deliver Rockstar results to our clients.
- An internal Helpdesk to provide support and assistance on your tasks
- A Heart Partner - just for you and your personal employee journey with us.
WHAT YOU MIGHT DO:
- Communicate and work with our clients - owners of small- to medium-scale businesses based abroad
- Communicate and work with your team and 'POD' to deliver results for clients
- Accomplish and manage daily tasks that include sending emails, scheduling appointments and/or travel arrangements, researching on the internet, and responding to email queries
- Work with Google Suite and Microsoft Office programs, as well as other online and offline tools
- Manage websites and social media accounts for our clients - post blog entries, upload files, design basic images, and manage comments (no need to know coding)
- Create and design newsletter and landing page templates (no need to write content)
- Create and design PDF documents for online publication (no need to write content)
- Manage customer lists
- Manage online shops - add and remove products, edit product details and quantities, and upload graphics and images
- Solve day-to-day problems and fill process gaps
- Be part of our journey in helping our clients to grow their business by contributing ideas, sharing valuable insights, and using your skills and expertise
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
...are highly teachable and have a thirst for self-improvement
...are highly motivated and not hesitant to contribute and make their ideas heard
...are willing to interact, engage, and collaborate with our team and our clients
...have a positive attitude towards life and have a zest for a new, exciting, and dynamic line of work.
...have an excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
...are looking for a company that supports and fuels your passions
...are excited by opportunities to grow and bring clients’ businesses to the next level
- A college degree
- At least a year's experience in a related field
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of a game-changing team, The Virtual Hub Philippines is the best place for you.
WHO WE ARE:
We are one of the fastest-growing VA companies in Cebu and we run 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday. Our in-house trained team of Virtual Assistants specialize in the creative and administrative sides of digital marketing to assist our clients as they scale their businesses.
Our clients need to free up their time and increase their productivity so The Virtual Hub team is committed to collaborating with them to make this happen. Our clients are mainly located in Australia, the United States, and Europe.
- The Virtual Hub is currently on a WFH set up due to the COVID-19 threat. Therefore, all our processing is done online. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for initial tests.
- Final Interviews to be scheduled 2-3 business days
- In other words, you don't have to wait very long to know the result of your application! All you need to do is to keep your lines open for updates!
TRAINING AND WORK
- You will be put through our acclaimed and paid 3-week intensive training program to prepare you for the job responsibilities.
- You will have access to the management team based in Cebu, Manila, and Australia, who will provide support and ongoing training to you as you go about your daily work.
Learn More: https://www.thevirtualhub.ph
How to Apply
- Apply via Mynimo
- Apply online via our website, https://www.thevirtualhub.ph
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via mobile or email and invited for online testing. If you are successful, you will go through our acclaimed and intensive training program to prepare you for the job responsibilities.
You will have the option to train and work at home or in our office, conveniently located in Cebu IT Park, and we will provide support and ongoing training to you as you go about your daily work.
Due to COVID-19, we are on temporary work from home set up to keep everyone safe, so all processing will be done online.
Check us on Facebook! facebook.com/TVHPhilippines