Back to Search Results
Inbound Sales Agent: 20k-30k Monthly Salary plus 5-6 Digits Monthly Commission. Apply now!
With Business Certificates
Established in 2014
14th Floor, Filinvest Cyberzone Building, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
This is An URGENT Job Vacancy
Posted On: June 4, 2021
Job ID: 381922
DYNINNO Philippines is a contact center established to support International Travel Network LLC (ITN - www.itncorp.com) in its global expansion. ITN is an international airline ticket consolidator founded in San Francisco, USA, that has direct agency sales contracts with more than 40 global airlines.
DYNINNO Philippines is set with the objective to provide contact center support to ITN’s clients from the USA, UK, and Canada. DYNINNO Philippines is a part of an international DYNINNO Group of companies, that has active facilities in India, Colombia, Egypt, Latvia, and Moldova. We are using cutting-edge technologies to excel in our Data Processing, FinTech, and IT business divisions.
DYNINNO Philippines has started its operations in the Philippines in 2012 and has rapidly grown to 850 employees across locations in Manila and Cebu with plans to grow our team to over 1000 employees in 2020.
Our associates are the driving force of our business. We coach our employees in the latest Sales and Customer Service techniques and teach them how to use our unique tools that make us leaders of the industry.
At DYNINNO Philippines, we provide a strong and stable environment in which real talent is appreciated and rewarded, enabling people to develop professional qualities and achieve great things.
Our friendly, energetic and ambitious team is currently looking for Travel Consultants to join our record-breaking team in Cebu.
- Unmatched, market-leading incentives scheme (Produce more = Earn more, NO LIMITS. Earn 6 digits in incentives per month).
- Paid Communication and Customer service skills training provided by our team of international Travel Professionals.
- Non-stop ongoing training led by our in-house Travel Gurus.
- Professional and fun work environment.
- Paid time offs, training, transportation, and meal allowances.
- Extensive Benefits & Bonuses program.
- Guaranteed development.
- Monthly engaging events.
- Participation in global projects for interested professionals.
- Class A* office in Cebu.
- Processing new clients' inquiries - Cooperating with incoming clients to determine their needs and advising them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Following-up - Making sure clients are happy and satisfied with our services from start to finish, ensuring long-term cooperation via excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Facilitating deals/sales - Supporting the process for clients with professional insight and expertise.
- Developing - Growing professional level via attending various training and seminars.
- Networking - Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a stable evolving clients’ database.
- Planning trips - Engage with other agents to find and deliver the best solutions to clients in a designated GDS (Global Distribution System) software.
- Advanced/Native level of English (Reading, Writing, and Speaking).
- Impeccable Communication and Customer Service skills.
- Advanced level of PC knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with GDS System is an advantage.
- Prior experience in Travel/Sales industries will be a weighted advantage.
- Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work in a target-based environment and to achieve sales goals and objectives.
Take our online pre-qualifying assessment to get ahead of the line and receive your scheduled interview within 24hours.
Click the link: https://forms.gle/pehMVzUHJmLJp1ZN6