Back to Search Results
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
Established in 2008
Jentec Compound, Purok 9, Km. 20, Buhisan, Tibungco, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Posted On: June 4, 2021
Job ID: 381918
LINKAGE FOODS VENTURE CORPORATION
A food manufacturing company currently looking for an individual to fill-up our vacant position.
If you’re interested in becoming a part of a fast-paced and exciting team, a career at Linkage Foods Venture Corporation is right for you.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR
The Quality Assurance Supervisor plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for manufacturing processes, materials and products.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS in Food Technology or of Related Courses (BS Biology, BS Chemical Engineering, Food Chemistry or Food Microbiology) will be an advantage;
- Certification of quality and food safety controls is a strong advantage;
- Proven experience as a quality assurance supervisor or of related function is a plus;
- Thorough knowledge on methodologies and quality assurance standards is a must;
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and databases;
- Attention to detail and a result oriented individual;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Supervise and direct quality assurance officers who are responsible for enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Sanitation Procedure and other quality-related policies in order to meet product quality standards;
- Evaluate and approve all documents according to company policies and maintain knowledge on all awareness issues and recommend strategies to management;
- Review Production Batch Records and other manufacturing-related documents to verify compliance;
- Audit quality control of raw materials, packaging components, labels, and finished products;
- Follow-up with implemented programs (GMP'S, Good Hygiene Practices, Cleaning and Sanitation, Pest Control, Equipment Calibration, etc.) to ensure compliance;
- Perform and participates quality audit on all systems for internal and external customers and prepare reports for all issues and review all technical issues and recommend;
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation;
- Collaborate with production and engineering team to monitor all work according to required quality system and evaluate all standard operating procedures and execute all compliance to ensure effectiveness of all programs;
- Perform assessment on all company standards and implement all quality system on same and develop corrective actions to eliminate all issues from quality system and design all procedures for organizations compliance system;
- Maintain and update all production records and evaluate all procedures and monitor all new regulations of organization;
- Investigate all impact of procedures on quality assurance activities and ensure compliance to all timeframe and process all operation and perform tests on all releases and prepare efficient timeframe to achieve all company objectives;
- Provide support to all manufacturing operations and implement it efficiently and supervise all activities and administer all Quality Assurance systems and evaluate all batch record and perform audit on same and ensure compliance to all quality systems;
- Prepare an efficient training program for all quality systems;
- Communicate management decisions and information to subordinate staff;
- Ensuring the worker's safety at site and usage of safety equipment;
- Implementation and follow up and regular monitoring of implemented ISO 9001 system at the facility;
- Coordinating Material Accountability at the area
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.linkagefoods.biz
How to Apply
Please send your resume with 2X2 ID picture (white background), copy of Diploma and/or Transcript of Records, and Certificates of Trainings and Seminars to email@example.com.
For additional inquiries, please call +6382 2986745/ Mobile Phone No.0919-2915183.