Back to Search Results
Inventory Control & Replenishment Analyst
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1959
Door 4, Tropicana Building, J.P Laurel Avenue, Lanang, Agdao, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Posted On: June 7, 2021
Job ID: 381905
A globally competitive food company providing consumer and industrial markets with value-laden quality products and services.
Virginia Food, Inc. (VFI) is engaged in the manufacturing, distribution, and selling of processed meat products. A local company based in Cebu, it caters to consumers and patrons nationwide. VFI is the maker of the Virginia, El Rancho, Winner, Champion, and Australian Brands of canned goods and frozen processed meat.
As a company, VFI recognizes its employees as its prime clients. We continually strive for the development and growth of individual capabilities. Come and be part of our growth!
INVENTORY CONTROL & REPLENISHMENT ANALYST
(Work base: Davao City)
PRINCIPAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- To ensure stock availability of all SKUs in the warehouse at all times, maintaining standard minimum stocking level and coordinates with warehousing operations,
- To ensure that finished goods inventories are well managed and properly handled according to the company's standard and dispatched timely from depot to customers to achieve maximum service level at the least possible cost
- The candidate must be a college graduate (with any bachelor’s degree)
- Must have at least one year experience in Material & Warehouse Management, Purchasing and Inventory
- Must be willing to work overtime and during the holidays
How to Apply
For those who are interested, you may reach us through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile numbers: 0917-713-1574 (globe) / 0920-515-9422 (smart)