Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
Field Work, Davao De Oro
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 4, 2021
Job ID: 381868
- Responsible for managing and building business of the accounts assigned to him/her, its requirements on stocks, customized merchandising support to accountsâ€™ promotional efforts. Achieve sales volume, availability, distribution, pricing, merchandising and promotional objectives. Implement sales policies and procedures set forth by the management committee.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish good working relationships with key accountsâ€™ decision-makers and anyone who has influence with respect to the handled categories.
- Monitor sales data, out of stock, pricing, stock levels, share of market, quality of displays (account merchandising standards) and analyze this information and prepare reports to identify areas for improvement to be able to implement strategies in maximizing sales and product visibility.
- Manage in store advertising, customized merchandising and promotional programs.
- Conduct regular store visits to assess overall business in the area and monitor competitive activities such as brand launching, advertising and promotion campaigns, price surveys and to inform management about such activities
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and updated database of all existing and potential accounts to assist identificationof needs. Use this information for planning and implementation of programs.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with the top management/decision-makers of assigned accounts
- Prepare, propose and implement business-building plans for each key account/ outlet
- Ensure the pipelining, distribution and visibility of handled brands.
- Negotiate credit terms, handle bad orders, and payment delinquencies
- Coordinate with the Logistics Department on the targeted schedule of order processing & deliveries
- Coordinate with the Credit & Collection Department on accounts credit worthiness, collections & aging of receivables
- Other tasks deemed necessary by management.