Back to Search Results
WFH - Earn up to 25K - Graphic Designer/Video Editor
₱20,000 - 25,000 per month
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2010
8F Skyrise 4B, IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 381741
MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for a Graphic Designer/Video Editor!
Salary range: Php20,000 - Php25,000 per month*
*inclusive of incentives, terms and conditions apply
Why join MedSpecialized, Inc?
- We invest in our remote nurses and staffers. We supply a six-month program where you become certified in phones, referrals, document management, prescriptions, and more within the first 6 months while performing your billable work.
- We believe in Quality first and foremost. We have an entire QA department that analyzes how you can increase your skills and with it, your likelihood of a long-term position with us and your assigned client. You control your career's future.
- Leads and managers have performance bonuses. Do you have leadership potential?
General Description: Collaborates with other members of the marketing team to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations for clients.
Location: 8th-floor Skyrise 4B Building, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
- Create 2D or 3D animations or motion graphics
- Edit videos for Tiktok and Youtube campaigns
- Create explainer videos, Lowerthirds, Animated Brand Videos, and Marketing Videos
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Fine Arts, Visual Arts or relevant field
- At least 1-year experience in the related field
- College level is acceptable
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere) or other visual design tools
- Solid Portfolio of published works, social media designed posts, and videos edited
Rewards Package: On top of a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these perks and benefits:
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream bars daily
- Performance and attendance incentives
- Life insurance
- Salary Increase on Regularization for outstanding performers
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs
- Health insurance with 1 free dependent
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
- Paid time off-public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Discounted Anytime Fitness Gym membership
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background, and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower. Pro tip: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.medspecialized.com/