Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2004
Bgy. 12 (Pob.), Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Posted On: June 17, 2021
Job ID: 381736
iTECH is currently the brainchild and main business of several business ventures under our company. iTECH initially began as an electronics store primarily centered around mobile phones, more importantly Apple. iTECH then catered to the local market's demands of named mobile phone brands and accessories, usually among the first in the country to sell new products from our business partners.
Currently, iTECH is an authorized retailer for video game brands and softwares, as well as computer peripherals and accessories. We continue to strive to provide our growing number of customers the best customer experience and service in the market.
We are currently looking for highly motivated talents with proven capacity to generate good results to help us execute our initiatives and be part of our rapid growth and expansion.
Join our Growing Family Now!
We are URGENTLY in need of:
- Sales Staff/Cashier is responsible in providing the customer with courteous and efficient service in order to interest them in buying store merchandise, with the objective of increasing sales and profitability, and ensuring customer loyalty.
- Deliver timely, accurate and respectful follow up to customer questions and issues
- Knowledge in video/computer games, gaming consoles, laptops, accessories and gadgets is an advantage
- Work closely with other customer service associates
- Responsible on doing inventories
- Responsible on taking care of the items in the store
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technically proficient with PC's and various gaming consoles
- Ability to quickly learn customer service based tools and techniques
- Must be college level or high school graduate
- Must be highly trainable/willing to learn
- Must have a good working attitude, an outgoing personality and an approachable demeanor
- Customer Service experience
- Working knowledge of current video game platforms and related hardware
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with various customers
- Reliable, and can be counted on to work all scheduled shifts
- Capable of working any mandatory overtime; which can occur during the work week, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms