Back to Search Results
HR Service Delivery Senior Analysts
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 1989
6F, Ebloc2 Bldg., Geonzon Street, IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 19, 2021
Job ID: 381729
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where youre inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a Total Rewards package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and Housing Plan
- Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling, and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms and conditions apply
HR SERVICE DELIVERY SENIOR ANALYSTS
- Bachelor’s degree graduate of any course
- At least 5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- At least 3 years supervisory experience preferably in Human Resources
- With experience in handling a team of 10 people or more
- Experience in Service Desk or Customer Service is an advantage
- Must have stakeholder management experience
Nice to Have:
- Operational Excellence experience
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Knowledge in Workday
- Manage a team that responds to almost all HR Queries received from Accenture employees (active/resigned)
- Manage the workload and capacity of the team
- Resolve the 1st level of escalation
- Manages the metrics of the team
- Assists on the initiatives of the team
- Regular coaching of team members
- Attends meetings with stakeholders
- Ensures that process documents are updated and being followed by the team
Accentures culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accentures culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients productivity and efficiency and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about our company, visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/ph-en