Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
High School Graduates are Welcome
With Business Certificates
Established in 1966
Door 1, 2nd Floor, Malayan House Bldg., Km 6 J.P Laurel Ave., Lanang, San Antonio, Davao City, Davao del Sur
Posted On: June 7, 2021
Job ID: 381661
Helpmate Services Incorporated (HSI for brevity), is a corporation duly organized under Philippine Laws, engaged in providing janitorial, messengerial, manpower and comprehensive agricultural services to its clients in the different areas of Visayas and Mindanao. HSI was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 26, 2004 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Helpmate Services Incorporated, a 100% Filipino owned corporation also registered with the securities and Exchange Commission on March 21, 1966.
The principal and operating office of Helpmate Services Incorporated is at 330 N. Bacalso Avenue, Cebu City. It has branch offices in the cities of Tacloban, Cagayan De Oro City, Davao City and a Satellite office inside Nestle Facility in Magdum, Tagum City.
Utility Worker falls under the broader career category of Janitors and Cleaners. Performs duties of maintaining cleanliness to his/her area of assignment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sweeps, dust, mops, scrubs, washes, vacuums, waxes, and polishes building floors, walls, woodwork, windows, furniture, equipment, and hardware.
- Cleans and sanitizes laboratories, washrooms, and bedrooms, keep washrooms supplied with paper, towels, and soap.
- Collects and disposes of trash and garbage
- Performs sanitary inspections in designated areas for purposes of infection control.
- Replaces and removes medically contaminated sharps and/or medically soiled and contaminated dressings and supplies.
- Orders and distributes custodial supplies; maintains inventory.
- Observes and reports safety violations; actively participates in emergency situations.
- Inspects quarters, facility or areas for maintenance of proper housekeeping standards.
- Establishes housekeeping standards.
- Report for any damages such as faucet leak, water dripping from the ceiling, tile/wood crack, open electrical circuit, broken pipes, etc. to supervisor or direct superior.
- Performs other tasks as may be directed from his/her superior in relation to his/her work.
To perform this job successfully, the individual candidate must be efficient and aggressive in his/her assigned duties and responsibilities. He/she has the ability to work independently. Ability to follow specific instructions. Ability to learn routine procedures and techniques. Observe safety protocol. Ability to interact courteously & tactfully with staff, visitors, employees, colleagues and the general public.
- At least High school graduate with reading, comprehension, and writing ability
- With at least have training experience and or work-related background experience
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Knowledge with housekeeping; NC II is a plus
- Can work under pressure and flexible