Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring for Training & Quality Manager
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
G/F Synergis IT Center F. Cabahug St., Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: September 24, 2021
Job ID: 381657
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SYKES
SYKES is the best company where you can work, learn and grow. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, provide various learning, development and mentoring opportunities and put programs in place to promote career growth. As a multinational digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, we partner with Global 2000 companies.
That means that you get to work with the world's biggest brands and industry leaders! Here are some of the other benefits of working in SYKES:
- Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
- Life Insurance
- Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
- Accessible locations
- Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
- Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
- Company-sponsored interest clubs
- Employee engagement activities
- Volunteer programs
SYKES has been in the Philippines for more than 20 years and is considered the country's first multinational contact center!
*The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
SYKES ASIA CEBU is looking for
TRAINING & QUALITY MANAGER
Earn competitive salary and great benefits!
- Identifies and addresses any staff training needs
- Perform needs analysis for training for the program, as required, to maintain and upgrade skills needed in all the areas.
- Coordinates with client to have the most updated training materials
- Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules, based onknowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or services.
- Meet or exceed all quality initiatives/goals by ensuring processes are inspected regularly
- Inspects quality representative's work to ensure accuracy, thoroughness, and professionalism
- Schedule's monitoring calibration sessions as directed.
- Forward quality updates and reports sent by client and operational contact, creates internal reports and communicate to the floor, training, timely, accurately, and consistently
- Continuous improvement of all quality and customer connectionprocesses through trending, consulting, and troubleshooting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree of any related course
- 2-3 years related experience in the BPO industry
- 1-year experience in a customer facing role
- With people management experience
- Establish quality governance process with clients and operations.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas and help client create work process standardization
- With LEAN or Six Sigma is an advantage