Back to Search Results
Credit & Collection Personnel
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2005
Optimum One Building, Kapayas S. Osmena St. YLA, Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 7, 2021
Job ID: 381605
NEED INK SALES & SERVICES INC.
Need Ink Sales & Services is a service oriented company composed of dynamic IT, Engineers and Marketing Professionals dedicated in providing a quality Optimum Toner Cartridges and Services in laser printer, troubleshooting as well as desktop PC repair. The company has made its way to cater total IT Solutions as part of business diversification from structured cabling and network infrastructure supply.
Need Ink started as an ink refilling station and opened its 1st outlet on October 2003 at GMC Arcade Pajo Lapu Lapu City. After 3 months, the 2nd outlet was opened on January 2004 at N&N Arcade, Mandaue City.
Is currently looking for:
CREDIT & COLLECTION PERSONNEL
- Must possessed at least Bachelor’s/College Degree of any related course
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
- Knowledgeable of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record filing
- Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills
- Passionate, hard worker and well-organized professional with power to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and clients’ requests at a time
- Ability to work independently and use good judgment in securing payment
- Takes full responsibility for all accounts assigned and answers all inquiries concerning such accounts
- Creating and maintaining credit history files
- Notify Sales in charge if a client fails to respond.
- Set or scheduled an appointment to clients to discuss payment arrangement if necessary.
- Records any and all collection efforts taken on individual accounts
- Scheduled collection of payment to clients
- Accountable of Collection and Official receipts inventory.
- Filing paid invoices
- Process deposits of all check and cash collections to bank
- Issue Collection and Official receipt to all direct to bank payments or walk-in clients.
- Receive payment and post deposited collection to system.
- Submit weekly and monthly collection reports to Branch Head.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedure and business code of ethics
- Performs other related duties assigned
- Optimum One Building, Kapayas S. Osmena St. YLA Basak Lapu-Lapu City
Perks and Benefits:
- Government Mandated benefits, HMO, incentive